Join us for the 2009 Amazing Grace Golf Tournament as we play to raise $50,000 for the Children's Neuroblastoma Cancer Foundation. This is the third annual gold tournament and based on prior years we can guarantee a great time. Please grab a foresome and com out to play.
The Entry Form and Sponsor Sheet can be found below For questions, please contact Scott Scazny at 281-256-3979.
WHEN: Saturday May 30th, 2009
WHERE: Houston Oaks Golf Course
22602 Hegar Road
Hockley, TX. 77447
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
FIRST TEE TIME REGISTRATION: 6:45 a.m.
PRACTICE: 7:00 A.M. ? 7:45 a.m.
SHOTGUN START: 8:00 a.m.
SECOND TEE TIMEREGISTRATION: 11:45 a.m.
PRACTICE: 12:00 p.m. ? 12:45 p.m.
SHOTGUN START: 1:00 p.m.
ENTRY FEE: $180.00 / Player
Players can request pairing and groups of four (4) may sign up as a team. Limited to the first 288 golfers.
PRIZES: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, last place trophies, & hole prizes
FORMAT: 4-person scramble shotgun start,
Hamburger & Hotdog lunch / Crawfish & Gumbo Dinner, three drink coupons per golfer (domestic beer only)
EVENTS FOR THE DAY:
- Crawfish boil / Free for golfers spouse/children.
- Zydeco band / dancing
- Swimming pool with life guards pending insurance requirements
- Fishing and Paddlewheel boats
- Horse shoes ALL PROCEEDS BENEFIT
- Grass and Sand Volleyball CHILDRENS NEUROBLASTOMA
- Big playground for kids slides, swings, etc. (CANCER) RESEARCH
- Baseball Field
- Live Auction
- Silent Auction