The Children?s Neuroblastoma Cancer Foundation (CNCF) is proud to sponsor its 1st Regional Conference in the Houston area for families touched by neuroblastoma. The conference was developed by and for families affected by neuroblastoma. We have brought together leading experts from the region to meet with parents and caregivers to present information on cutting edge neuroblastoma treatments and the latest research.
CNCF has reserved a block of sleeping rooms for Friday night at a reduced rate of $85. Mention the CNCF Conference to receive the reduced rate.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided for conference attendees. Invited guest speakers include:
- Dr. Heidi Russell, Texas Children?s Hospital
- Dr. Peter Zage, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Dr. Patrick Reynolds, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
- Dr. Meghan Granger, Cooks Children?s Hospital
- Dr. Chrystal Louis, Texas Children?s Hospital
When: Saturday, October 17, 2009, 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Where: Hilton North Houston (Formerly Wyndham Greenspoint), 12400 Greenspoint Drive, Houston, TX 77060, (281) 875-2222 (If a sleeping room is required, please contact Hilton to make a reservation)
To register for the event, click here. Alternatively, you can call (713) 443-2751.